See the Future
See the Future was launched by CarringtonCrisp in May 2013 to gather data on five key trends in business education:
- the role of business in society
- the value of a business education
- sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics
- the place of internationalism
- the role and value of technology
Supported by EFMD and ABS, the study attracted 37 business schools from around the world to participate. Almost 5400 respondents took part in the online study. Some of the key findings can be found in a news story on the CarringtonCrisp website by clicking here.
A copy of the full report can be purchased for £360 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can purchase by credit card by using the PayPal link below.
For more information about our work with business schools, please visit other pages on the website or contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 20 7229 7373.